The DNP MINT (DNP Master INCOM Network Translator) Module is an accessory developed to provide communication between a DNP 3.0 network master and an INCOM (INdustrial COMmunications) network of MPCV Protector Relays. This module is transparent to the DNP network master in that it communicates to a master on the DNP network using the DNP 3.0 protocol. It communicates to slave devices on the INCOM network.
- Access and display information from the MPCV such as voltages, currents, power factor, status, temperature, and phasing voltage.
- Up to 16 MPCVs/INCOM devices can be connected to one DNP MINT device for application flexibility.
- RS-485 DNP uplink allows networking multiple DNP MINTs if necessary.
- Direct operate or operate remotely depending on which best meets your needs.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Expand I/O with Digital Input Module (DIM) and/or Addressable Relay (ARII)