Eaton’s NPView is a wireless web server that is placed inside the underground vault or above grade control room. It can wirelessly transmit data from up to 12 MPCV relays underground to a wireless enabled laptop or hand held PocketPC. The remote monitoring system can monitor, calibrate, log data, and control network protectors up to 100 meters away from the module or with a cellular modem for infinite range ability.
- No software is needed since NPView displays a webpage, reducing software costs and increasing ease of use and accessibility.
- The Web-based interface allows remote monitoring as well as remote calibration and control so you can access information and make necessary changes from any location.
- One module can handle up to 12 MPCVs connected by simple 2-wire shielded twisted pair to the relay for simplified installation and application flexibility.
- Works with PocketPC or Laptop computer to give you easy anytime, anywhere access.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Connect to existing LAN via ethernet hardware connection