VaultGard provides monitoring and remote control capabilities for vault systems. It acts as a central communications platform to collect vault data from up to 32 network protector relays as well as sensors. Discover network issues before they cause costly system-wide problems. VaultGard Gateway can be used to log data, control devices remotely, and monitor the system through the easy to use web page interface. Receive alert notifications via email.
- Connect up to 32 MPCV relays on one VaultGard for application flexibility.
- Easy to navigate on-board web pages so there is no software needed.
- Compatible with Power Xpert software if you want to link all Gateway units in a network.
- VaultGard can easily communicate with third-party devices: DNP 3.0 up and downlink, over Ethernet; and DNP 3.0 via RS-485 connection.
- Control other devices in Vault Environment such as high side vaccum interrupters.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Power Xpert Software
- Wi-Fi or Cellular Wireless Modems