Eaton’s Pow-R-Line Column Panels offer a proven design for industrial, warehouse, and commercial applications. They measure a compact 8-5/8" wide by 6" deep and are easily mounted inside an I-beam for industrial applications. The main breaker lugs can be mounted for top or bottom feed. Ideal for confined areas or renovation projects.
- Ribbed, reinforced mounting pan design eliminates flexing and bowing.
- The nylon-based polymer molded parts that securely hold and insulate the components offer additional strength.
- The 10-gauge trim resists panel damage when installed in industrial environments. Trims include a flush industrial grade metal latch and lock assembly.
- Pull-box mounting saves installation time by eliminating wiring in the panelboard.
- Ample space at the panelboard base provides room for installation of a junction box and receptacle.
- Delivered from the factory completely assembled, ready for the customer to mount and wire.
- Panelboards are seismically tested, qualified, and exceed requirements of the UBC.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Door-in-Door Trim