Elevator Control Panelboard
Eaton’s elevator control panelboard is designed to meet the stringent requirements mandated by multiple building codes. These codes are designed to provide fire protection and safety within elevator shafts. The elevator control panelboard takes the guesswork out of code compliance with respect to the electrical components and electrical communications systems.
- The elevator control panelboard is ideal for installations with a single feeder to multiple elevators within the same elevator core.
- 30–200A, 240 Vac and 600 Vac fused switch to feed the elevator
- 1NO and 1NC 120 Vac class mechanically interlocked auxiliary contact for hydraulic elevators with automatic recall
- When compared to installing multiple traditional loose breakers or fusible switches feeding elevators, the elevator control panel can save space and installation time while meeting the mandated code requirements.
- Ample space is provided for power conductors and control wiring.
Loading Content..Please wait!