Pow-R-Line 1a and 2a
Eaton’s Pow-R-Line panelboards (1a & 2a) provide ideal solutions for lighting and appliance branch circuit protection up to 480Y/277VAC. Standard designs offer a wide selection and allow for easy installation. Increased series ratings provide higher short circuit ratings using standard bolt-on or plug-on breakers. UL listed kits can provide field conversion from main lugs to main circuit breaker.
- Now available up to 600 A
- Sturdy, rigid chassis assembly assures accurate alignment of interior with panelboard front, prevents flexing, and minimizes possibility of loosening or damage to current carrying parts during and after installation.
- Receive lighting panelboards in two weeks, with no quantity limits, to help reduce your project cycle time.
- Panelboards are seismically tested, qualified, and exceed requirements of the UBC.
- Four point in-and-out adjustment of panel interior is provided to meet critical depth dimensions on flush installations, which compensates for possible misalignment of box at installation.
- Wide selections of options and modifications are available to customize the panelboard to any application.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Deadfront Covers
- Handle Lock Off Device
- Pow-R-Command Network
- Service Entrance Kits
- Shunt Trip
- Sub-feed Lugs
- Through-feed Lugs
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression