Pow-R-Line 1R and 2R
Eaton’s Pow-R-Line Retrofit Panelboard is innovatively designed for renovating existing electrical systems, minimizing demolition of existing walls, and eventual repair costs when upgrading electrical distribution systems in older facilities. Chassis design enables the use of the existing back box, conduit, and cables. Exclusive depth adjusting mechanism and integrated trim assembly offer fast, trouble-free mounting into any existing enclosure.
- Field adjustable interior assembly is adaptable between 4" and 6" of box depth, which relieves the pressure of precise field measurement.
- Kits are available so contractors can select product based on the existing box size, which satisfies the need for quick lead times and the desire for easy selection.
- Trim and door attach directly to the panelboard deadfront assembly without the need to drill or tap trim fastening hardware into the existing box, offering fast and easy installation.
- Chassis is designed to accommodate minimal box widths at 14"; various chassis sizes are available from 18 to 42 circuits for ultimate flexibility.
- Regional satellite facilities offer technical expertise and can provide special configurations to meet the unusual needs encountered in retrofit applications.
- Universal mounting locations allow the neutral and grounds to be relocated from top to bottom or left to right side of back plate for installation flexibility.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Box Collar Kits
- Depth Adder Kits
- Neutral Kit