Eaton's PRL3E panelboard offers superior performance for selective coordination as well as high fault current applications. The PRL3E utilizes Eaton's Series G EG-frame breakers. The Series G EG-frame breakers offer advantages of physically larger breakers at 480Vac in a compact 1” per pole package. The custom designed neutral terminal offers up to a 3/0 conductors as standard, allowing oversized neutral conductors from branch circuits.
- Insulation material offers superior electrical characteristics, encapsulating branch breaker bus bars on the top and bottom, exposing only the branch breaker connections.
- White insulation material reflects more light to improve field wiring conditions.
- EZ box has painted flanges to virtually eliminate cuts associated with standard all galvanized boxes.
- EZ trim provides door-in-door construction standard and can be installed and removed in a fraction of the time of any competitive trim while remaining secure when in place.
- Finger-proof design prevents accidental contact with breaker terminations on both the line-side and load-side branch breaker terminals.
Loading Content..Please wait!