Eaton’s Pow-R-Line 3a (PRL3a) panelboard can serve as a lighting and appliance branch panelboard or as a small power distribution panelboard. It saves space due to its ability to house more breakers in less space and features the EZ box and EZ trim system for faster, more secure, and safer installations. Up to 600A, the enclosures are just 20” wide and 5-3/4” deep.
- Sturdy, rigid chassis assembly assures accurate alignment of interior with panelboard front, prevents flexing, and minimizes possibility of loosening or damage to current carrying parts during and after installation.
- Receive lighting panelboards in two weeks, with no quantity limits, to help reduce your project cycle time.
- Panelboards are seismically tested, qualified, and exceed requirements of the UBC.
- Four point in-and-out adjustment of panel interior is provided to meet critical depth dimensions on flush installations, which compensates for possible misalignment of box at installation.
- Create a Pow-R-Command network by connecting multiple panelboards, which can allow programming from other panelboards in the system, remote access, data logging, daylight optimization, and more.
- Wide selections of options and modifications are available to customize the panelboard to any application.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Phase bus and connectors in copper, silverplated copper, or tin-plated copper