The Digitrip 3000 is most commonly used as primary feeder circuit protection, but may be applied as the transformer primary protection or as backup to the differential protection. With the DT-3000 you get independent phase and ground measuring circuits, as well as ampmeter and peak demand functions. Digitrip 3000 relays also boast eleven time overcurrent characters including ANSI, IEC and thermal protection curves.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case reduces panel space, wiring, and costs.
- Selectable trip characteristics simplify ordering and reduce inventory.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Conformal Coating allows for a prolonged life when exposed to chemically corrosive and humid environments.
- Integral ampmeter and display replaces separate meter and switch, which saves panel space, wiring, and money.
- Integral test function and microprocessor design can reduce maintenance time and expenses.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Dual-source power supply
- Power supply
- Quick release draw out case