The FP-4000 provides monitoring and data recording functions that enhance the security of the protection system and provide useful information for scheduling maintenance. Self-checking and programmable logic control functions of hardware and firmware ensure operation in the event of a system or component electrical failure or fault. FP-4000 is well-suited for main and distribution feeder circuit applications and main-tie-main or main 1/main 2 transfer schemes.
- Free PowerPort utility software for local PC interface to the FP-4000 provides relay settings, monitoring, and control.
- Flexible current, voltage, and frequency protection and programmability cover a broad range of applications while simplifying relay ordering and reducing inventory.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case reduces panel space, wiring, and costs.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Open and close pushbuttons are conveniently located on the front of the relay for easy local breaker operation.
- Conformal Coating allows for a prolonged life when exposed to chemically corrosive and humid environments.
- New breaker failure logic provides faster remote backup clearing times for stuck breaker operation.
- Data Logger provides energy usage profiles for better planning, utilization, and energy usage.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Communications (INCOM or Modbus-RTU)
- Power Supply (48-125, or 100-250)
- CT input (5 Amp or 1 Amp)
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).