The FP-5000 is designed to provide first rate protection, complete monitoring, and remote/manual control while being cost effective and user friendly. The smaller, more convenient drawout case makes disconnecting the FP-5000 easier and less time consuming. Breaker control capabilities allow open/close operations remotely from a networked PC or directly from the relay faceplate. Plugging in and interfacing with your distribution system has never been easier.
- Non-volatile memory allows data retrieval and viewing when a fault or disturbance occurs, aiding in the quick analysis and restoration of your electric power system.
- Flexible current, voltage, and frequency protection and programmability cover a broad range of applications while simplifying relay ordering and reducing inventory.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case reduces panel space, wiring, and costs.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Data Logger provides energy usage profiles for better planning, utilization, and energy usage.
- Breaker open/close buttons provide direct circuit breaker control from front of relay or via remote communications.
- Vacuum florescent display provides superior viewing and readability in Display mode at any light and any angle.
- Navigation buttons allow users to quickly access real-time information, relay settings, historical data, and trip information with minimal keystrokes.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Mounting (Fixed Mounted or Drawout)
- Communications (INCOM or Modbus-RTU)
- Power Supply (48-125, or 100-250)
- CT input (5 Amp or 1 Amp)