The FP-6000 distribution relay offers all you need in feeder and main protection, and all you want in relay intelligence. It provides complete 3-phase and ground overcurrent, voltage, frequency, and power protection plus metering in a single, compact drawout case. It may be used as a reclosing relay, primary protection on feeders, mains and tie circuit breaker applications, or as backup protection for transformers, high voltage lines, and differential protection.
- The breaker failure protection provides faster remote backup clearing times for stuck breaker operation.
- Unit can be programmed to detect residual current when the breaker is open to detect flashover conditions.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Trip logs, event logs, and waveform capture allow for better fault analysis and system restoration.
- Drawout case design allows for quick and easy relay removal and replacement.
- Breaker open/close buttons provide direct circuit breaker control from front of relay or via remote communications.
- Programmable LEDs and logic control features can replace and eliminate external auxiliary relays, timers, light, and wiring for simplified use.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Communications (INCOM or Modbus-RTU)
- Power Supply (48-125, or 100-250)
- CT input (5 Amp or 1 Amp)
- Universal RTD Module