The EDR-3000 design provides true RMS (root-mean-square) value and fundamental sensing of each phase and ground current. Only one unit is required for each 3-phase circuit, and the relay operates from the 5A or 1A secondary output of standard current transformers (CTs). The EDR-3000 features a user-friendly operations panel to monitor and program the relay, to reduce arc flash energy, and offers zone selective interlocking for bus protection.
- Intuitive programming substantially reduces operator training time and provides unmatched operability and flexibility.
- Easily integrates with Power Xpert Software system, which allows direct monitoring through a web browser with Eaton's Power Xpert Gateway.
- Multiple operator selectable protective functions reduce arc flash energy and zone selective interlocking for bus protection, eliminating the need of additional CTs or relays.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Communication (Modbus-RTU or Modbus-TCP)
- Mounting (Projection or Standard)
- Sensitive ground
- Terminals (Fixed or Removable)
- I/O Options, zone interlocking, trip coil monitoring
- Conformal Coating
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).