The EDR-4000 distribution relay is most commonly used on medium voltage switchgear applications. It features fault data logs up to 20 events, sequence of event recorders up to 300 events, and waveform capture of up to 6000 cycles. It offers trip circuit monitoring and meters RMS currents; sequence currents;, minimum/average/maximum RMS and fundamental currents; voltage; power; frequency; power factor; and energy, voltage and current total harmonic distortion.
- Intuitive programming substantially reduces operator training time and provides unmatched operability and flexibility.
- Easily integrates with Power Xpert Software system, which allows direct monitoring through a web browser with Eaton's Power Xpert Gateway.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case reduces panel space, wiring, and costs.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Trip and event recording in non-volatile memory provides detailed information for analysis and system restoration, reducing trouble shooting time and maintenance costs.
- Removable terminal blocks which are ideal in industrial environments ensures for minimum replacement time.
- Data Logger provides energy usage profiles for better planning, utilization, and energy usage.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Communication (Modbus-RTU or Modbus-TCP)
- Mounting (Projection or Standard)
- Sensitive ground
- Terminals (Fixed or Removable)
- I/O Options, zone interlocking, trip coil monitoring
- Conformal Coating