The Eaton's EGR-4000 generator protection relay has been designed for maximum user flexibility and simplicity. The EGR-4000 provides comprehensive protection, metering, and monitoring of small to medium sized synchronous or induction generators operating at 50 or 60 Hz. The base relay includes all the standard protection and metering functions.
- Microprocessor-based protection with monitoring and control for small to medium sized generators.
- Complete metering of voltage, currents, power, energy, minimum/maximum and demand functions.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case to reduce panel space, wiring and costs.
- Integral test function reduces maintenance time and expense.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Programmable logic control functions for providing customized protection and control solutions.
- Reduce trouble shooting time and maintenance costs - Trip and event recording in non-volatile memory provides detailed information for analysis and system restoration. 6000 cycles of waveform capture aids in post fault analysis (viewable using Powerport-E software)
- Minimum replacement time - Removable terminal blocks ideal in industrial environments
- Front RS-232 port and Powerport-E software provides local computer access and user-friendly windows based interface for relay settings, configuration, and data retrieval.
- Fast an easy troubleshooting, improved maintenance procedures and increased device security. Provides detailed traceability for system configuration changes.
- Relays self-diagnostics and reporting improves uptime and troubleshooting.
- Breaker trip circuit monitoring improves the reliability of the breaker operation.
- Reduced relay to relay wiring and associated installation cost through high-speed inter-relay communications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Standard or Projection Mounting
- Conformal Coating