The Eaton's EGR-5000 generator protection relay has been designed for maximum user flexibility and simplicity. The EGR-5000 provides comprehensive protection, metering, and monitoring for generators of any size operating at 50 or 60 Hz. The base relay includes all the standard protection and metering functions.
- Microprocessor-based protection with monitoring and control for medium to large sized generators.
- Complete metering of voltage, currents, power, energy, minimum/maximum and demand functions.
- Complete metering, protection, and control in a single compact case to reduce panel space, wiring and costs.
- Integral test function reduces maintenance time and expense.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Programmable logic control functions for providing customized protection and control solutions.
- Reduce trouble shooting time and maintenance costs- Trip and event recording in non-volatile memory provides detailed information for analysis and system restoration. 6000 cycles of waveform capture aids in post fault analysis (viewable using Powerport-E software)
- Minimum replacement time- Removable terminal blocks ideal in industrial environments
- Front RS-232 port and Powerport-E software provides local computer access and user-friendly windows based interface for relay settings, configuration, and data retrieval.
- Breaker open/close from relay faceplate or remotely via communications.
- Fast and easy troubleshooting, improved maintenance procedures and increased device security. Provides detailed traceability for system configuration changes.
- Relays self-diagnostics and reporting improves uptime and troubleshooting.
- Breaker trip circuit monitoring improves the reliability of the breaker operation.
- Reduced relay to relay wiring and associated installation cost through high-speed inter-relay communications.
- Embedded IEC61850 protocol with GOOSE messaging capabilities
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Standard or Projection Mounting
- Conformal Coating