The MD-3000 protective relay provides differential current protection for motors and generators. It is most commonly used as motor differential protection relay. The MD-3000 is a panel-mounted microprocessor-based self-balancing differential current relay, designed for both ANSI and IEC applications. This self-contained device operates from either AC or DC control power and provides true RMS (root-means-square) sensing of each phase differential current.
- A 3-phase instantaneous overcurrent trip and configurable trip outputs offer self-balancing differential system protection.
- Conformal Coating prolongs life when exposed to chemically corrosive and humid environments.
- Independently programmed phase current transformer ratios allow for specific distribution system requirement configuration.
- A sealed, hinged access cover on the front of the relay provides for programming and test mode security.
- Field testing capabilities are easily accessible from the front panel, making the unit more user friendly.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Fixed-mounted or Drawout
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).