Eaton’s ETR-4000 transformer protection relay has been designed for maximum user flexibility and simplicity. Multiple current inputs provide primary protection, control and back-up protection of transformers, including current differential, restricted ground differential, and overcurrent protection. The ETR-4000 has mass memory for data storage, eight programmable binary inputs, and it can be powered from 19-300 Vdc or 40-250 Vac auxiliary power.
- An unrestrained differential element provides fast tripping on heavy internal faults to limit catastrophic damage to the transformer and minimize risks to the remainder of the power system.
- Instantaneous overcurrent elements allow quick clearing of severe internal or external (through) faults.
- Front panel LCD display with background illumination allows for wide angle viewing in all light conditions, and 14 programmable LEDs provide quick and easy visual display of power on, mode of operation, alarm, and trip indication.
- Maintenance Mode improves safety by providing a simple and reliable method to reduce fault clearing time and lower incident energy levels at energized panels.
- Complete protection and control in a single compact case reduces panel space, wiring, and costs.
- Integral test function reduces maintenance time and expense.
- Zone selective interlocking improves coordination and tripping time, and saves money compared to a traditional bus differential scheme.
- Trip and event recording in non-volatile memory provides detailed information for analysis and system restoration, reducing trouble shooting time and maintenance costs.
- Breaker trip circuit monitoring improves the reliability of the breaker operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- I/O Options
- Communication (Modbus-RTU or Modbus-TCP)
- Sensitive ground
- Mounting (Projection or Standard)
- Conformal Coating