The HWT-500 test set provides routine testing of network protector breakers and calibration of network relays and electrical components in the field. Designed for electrical and mechanical testing of any network protector breaker, or selected component parts, on multiple voltage, phase, and wiring systems. When network protectors or simulated network protector breakers are used with the HWT-500, network relays can be calibrated at a service center or laboratory.
- Durable switches and components ensure years of maintenance-free service.
- Rugged, wheeled case with retractable handle allows for easy transportation of the device.
- End handles with spring returns on the main body of the unit keep the wheels on the bottom and the unit balanced.
- Single lamp phase sequence indicator becomes energized when the supply cables are attached to an energized voltage source, permitting immediate verification of the correct sequence.
- Built-in electrical interlock prevents the possibility of too much voltage entering the test set when the SUPPLY switch is in the 216 position.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Call 1-877-737-8328 for support on this product.