Eaton’s Pow-R-Line i Switchboards have individual compartments for branch devices—glass polyester for circuit breakers and steel for fusible switches—which help eliminate possible contact with the main bus and reduce fault propagation, greatly increasing safety. Main devices available from 400A to 4000A. Configure in a wide variety of ways, including utility metering, customer metering, main devices, branch devices, accessories, and enclosures.
- Each device is mounted in its own compartment and each section is barriered from the other for increased safety.
- Bus bar section contains both horizontal and vertical buses for installation flexibility.
- Rear cable compartment is completely isolated from the bus bars for increased safety.
- Insulated copper runback design virtually eliminates the possibility of accidental contact with the main buses during installation or maintenance.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Circuit breakers: molded case, SPB systems Pow-R-Breakers, DS or DSL low voltage air, Magnum DS
- Enclosures: Type 1 and Type 3R
- Switches: FDPW fusible or bolted pressure