Eaton’s Pow-R-Line C switchboards combine a space-saving design with modular construction and increased systems ratings to provide economical and dependable electrical system distribution and protection. A wide range of metering options for power measurement and power quality is available. Electronic trip units can provide enhanced accuracy and reliability for protection and optimum system coordination.
- 6000A maximum main bus rating and 600 Vac and below
- Front or rear accessible with indoor or outdoor enclosures
- Microprocessor-based metering, monitoring and communication devices
- Utility metering provisions
- Surge protective devices (SPD)
- Ground fault protection
- Busway and transformer connections
- 65 kAIC standard bus bracing; optional 100 or 200 kAIC
Loading Content..Please wait!