Eaton’s Quick Connect Switchboard is designed to allow safe and fast connection of a mobile generator to your facility's electrical system or a portable load bank. The color-coded cam-type plug receptacles are readily accessible and eliminate cable connection guesswork, thus avoiding hazards associated with opening electrical panels and exposing workers to potentially dangerous conditions.
- A permanent connection point for mobile power increases safety and reliability during lost-power conditions.
- Mechanical lugs are provided for alternate method of connecting generator cables.
- Switchboards with the Type 3R enclosures can be installed outside of a building, allowing the parking of large mobile units so they have the least negative impact on establishment entrances and parking areas.
- Simple connection allows staff to more quickly direct attention to other important situations that occur during power losses.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Auxiliary contacts
- Enclosures: Type 1 and Type 3R
- Ground fault
- Shunt trip