The PRC7000 space-saving design reduces the need for multi-metering equipment for each tenant, and can monitor loads up to 600 amps for energy billing or cost allocation in residential or commercial metering installations. The PRC7000 boasts enhanced built-in communications capabilities, and easily connects to your local PC or network. It can also connect to a third-party billing service to provide monthly energy consumption charges used by tenants.
- Proactive monitoring and accurate usage documentation encourages energy conservation.
- Integrated Facility System switchboards with Quadlogic electrical meters and current transformers create a cost-effective energy tracking system ideal for many applications.
- Utilizes existing electrical wiring for communications, reducing equipment and installation expenses.
- Meters and control devices are factory mounted, wired, and tested to ensure optimum safety, reliability, and accuracy.
- Current sensors are mounted on brackets in-line with the tenant breaker making cable installation quick and easy.
- Tenant Billing for utility allocation maximizes revenue by effectively measuring, allocating, and recovering utility expenditures.
- Connect to a third-party billing service to provide monthly energy consumption charges used by tenants.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- External current transformer adapter
- Fetch-It software
- Tenant Billing