Pringle Bolted Pressure Contact Switches
Eaton’s Pringle Bolted Pressure Contact Switches are available for switchboard applications, both new and existing. They open and close easily and conduct high current with greater efficiency than knife spring or butt contact devices. Switches are custom-built and used in many heavy-duty applications.
- Operating mechanism closes the switch blades quickly and actuates a bolting mechanism that applies pressure to both the hinge and jaw contacts, which provides current conducting efficiency equivalent to that of a bolted bus bar.
- Entire switch bolting mechanism is non-magnetic to ensure that inductive heating cannot occur in any of the switch components, which ensures long-term switch reliability.
- Ability to padlock in the OPEN position offers increased safety.
- The paired-washer spring design provides a higher force/distance ratio, making it easier to operate the mechanism.
- Our dedicated and experienced service team is available to help maintain, upgrade, or install parts to help minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
- Eaton's Pringle-Flex, custom design/modification facility, designs and modifies Pringle switches for commercial, industrial, transit and other applications. Products are specially designed for specific customer applications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Auxiliary Contacts
- Blown-fuse Sensing with Option for Tripping
- Ground Fault Relay with Capacitor Tripping
- Indicator Light Schemes
- Key Interlocking
- Phase-failure Relay with Capacitor Tripping
- Undervoltage Relay with Capacitor Tripping
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.