Heavy Duty Double Throw
Eaton's Heavy Duty Double Throw Safety Switches are designed for commercial and industrial applications, including service entrances. Fusible two-source switches are available through 1200A, while fusible two-load switches are manufactured up to 800A. Non fusible switches are available up to 1200A. The wiring configuration can accommodate a single load or two loads alternately supplied by a single power source.
- Ample wire bending space provides for easier installation.
- Visible double break rotary blade mechanism offers two points of contact for a positive open and close, easier operation, and to help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety: the large hasp can accommodate up to three 3/8-inch (9.5 mm) shank locks and the cabinet door can be further padlocked at the top and bottom.
- Clearly visible handle so the position (ON or OFF) can be clearly seen from a distance.
- Clear line shield protects against accidental contact with energized parts and probe holes enable the user to test if the line side is energized without removing the shield.
- Fusible 800A and 1200A two-source switches utilize a patent-pending stacked design to save space.
- Stacked fusible design requires only one set of fuses for the two switches, saving customers a complete set of fuses.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Class R, T and J Fuse Adapter Kits
- Lug Kits: Copper, Neutral and Ground
- Solid Neutrals
- Switching Neutral Bonding Kit
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.