Heavy Duty Quick Connect
Eaton’s quick connect safety switch is available for smaller facilities that have backup power needs. Ideal for equipment rated 30-1200A, these products provide facilities such as convenience stores, retail establishments, restaurants, small offices, and extended care facilities with a low cost, reliable connection point. They enable safe and rapid connection between generators and the electrical distribution system in the event of a power outage.
- Double throw switch design has two interlocked switches with a common load side connection so both switches cannot be closed at the same time, ensuring that the building is isolated from the utility grid while on generator power.
- The receptacle compartment is interlocked with the generator switch to prevent access to the receptacles when the generator switch is closed.
- Color-coordinated receptacles make it easy to identify where to insert the appropriate cables.
- The Switching Device Flex Center offers customization options to meet any application needs.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Appleton POWERTITE (interlocked through 100 amperes)
- Crouse-Hinds ARKTITE (interlocked through 100 amperes)
- Crouse-Hinds Cam-Lok receptacles
- Crouse-Hinds Posi-Lok panels
- Meltric DECONTACTOR Series
- Multiple Cable Connectors
- Russellstoll MAX-GARD
- Single Cable Connectors
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.