Eaton's General Duty Non-fusible Safety Switches provide a means to manually connect or disconnect the load from the source. They are available in NEMA 1 general purpose or NEMA 3R rainproof enclosures and are suitable for service entrance applications. Switches are load break rated.
- Ample wire bending space provides for easier installation.
- Visible double break rotary blade mechanism offers two points of contact for a positive open and close, easier operation, and to help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety.
- Double and triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety.
- The handle position (ON or OFF) can be clearly seen from a distance and the length provides for easy operation.
- Bilingual English/Spanish name-plate and door label on 30-100A aids understanding in locations where multiple languages are used.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.