6-Pole Motor Circuit
Eaton's 6-pole Motor Circuit Heavy Duty Safety Switch is a compact safety switch ideal for use in heavy industry when a disconnecting means is required for two-speed motors that are remote from their motor control devices. Available 30A to 200A, fusible or non-fusible.
- Trunk-type latches keep the cover tightly closed and a neoprene gasket seals out moisture and dust from the switch assembly.
- Visible double break rotary blade mechanism offers two points of contact for a positive open and close, easier operation, and to help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety: the large hasp can accommodate up to three 3/8-inch (9.5 mm) shank locks and the cabinet door can be further padlocked at the top and bottom.
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety, although there is a built-in defeater mechanism for user access when necessary.
- De-ionizing arc chutes confine and suppress the arcs produced by opening contacts under load, providing a safe operating experience.
- Meets stringent UL98 standards for safety, durability and reliability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Class R, T and J Fuse Adapter Kits
- Control Pole Kits
- Copper Lug Kits
- Flex Center Modifications
- Ground Lug Kits
- Neutral Kits
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.