6-Pole Motor Circuit
- Trunk-type latches keep the cover tightly closed and a neoprene gasket seals out moisture and dust from the switch assembly.
- Visible double break rotary blade mechanism offers two points of contact for a positive open and close, easier operation, and to help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety: the large hasp can accommodate up to three 3/8-inch (9.5 mm) shank locks and the cabinet door can be further padlocked at the top and bottom.
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety, although there is a built-in defeater mechanism for user access when necessary.
- De-ionizing arc chutes confine and suppress the arcs produced by opening contacts under load, providing a safe operating experience.
- Meets stringent UL98 standards for safety, durability and reliability.
- Class R, T and J Fuse Adapter Kits
- Control Pole Kits
- Copper Lug Kits
- Flex Center Modifications
- Ground Lug Kits
- Neutral Kits
For more information on the product contact us at 877-386-2273, option 2.
You may also contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272, or email FlexSwitches@Eaton.com, for more information.