EnviroLine, Window, Receptacle and Non-Metallic
Eaton’s EnviroLine is primarily used where water is frequently used to hose down equipment. Window switches provide visual verification of ON/OFF status and fuse status. Receptacle switches are pre-wired and interlocked to polarized receptacles for three-phase, three-wire, grounded type power plugs.
- Non-metallic switches are capable of handling any corrosive environment: choose Halyester for salt spray or high temperature.
- EnviroLine switches have all of the features of Heavy Duty switches plus increased environmental or application features such as stainless mechanisms, windows, receptacles or special corrosion-resistant enclosures.
- Clearly visible palm fitting red handle allows users to easily see the handle position (ON or OFF) from a distance and provides for easy operation.
- Two points of contact provide a positive open and close, easier operation, and also help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety.
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety, although there is a built-in defeater mechanism for user access when necessary.
- Clear Line Shield protects against accidental contact with energized parts and the probe holes enable the user to test if the line side is energized without removing the shield.
- Meets stringent UL98 standards for safety, durability and reliability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Class R, T and J Fuse Adapter Kits
- Control Pole Kits
- Copper Lug Kits
- Flex Center Modifications
- Ground Lug Kits
- Neutral Kits
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.