Eaton’s Heavy Duty Fusible Safety Switches offer the ability to manually open and close a circuit and provide overcurrent protection by means of field-installed fuses. Switches are 100% load break and 100% load make rated and are suitable for service entrance use. Fuse pullers are built in on NEMA 4X and NEMA 12 enclosures through 200 amperes. Tangential knockouts on NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R enclosures through 200A.
- Visible double break rotary blade mechanism offers two points of contact for a positive open and close, easier operation, and to help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Clearly visible, palm fitting red handle allows users to easily see the handle position (ON or OFF) from a distance and provides for easy operation.
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety.
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety, although there is a built-in defeater mechanism for user access when necessary.
- Clear Line Shield protects against accidental contact with energized parts and the probe holes enable the user to test if the line side is energized without removing the shield.
- Complete accessory and renewal parts data shown on inner door label.
- Meets stringent UL98 standards for safety, durability and reliability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Class R, T and J Fuse Adapter Kits
- Control Pole Kits
- Copper Lug Kits
- Flex Center Modifications
- Ground Lug Kits
- Neutral Kits
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.