Mill duty safety switches are offered for the toughest in heavy commercial and industrial applications. They are available in a NEMA 12 enclosure, industrial dust-tight or stainless steel NEMA 4X enclosure. Available from 30A to 600A and as fusible or non-fusible. Suitable for service entrance use. They have a factory-installed ground lug, copper terminal lugs and fuse pullers provided on switches through 200A.
- Clearly visible palm fitting red handle allows users to easily see the handle position (ON or OFF) from a distance and provides for easy operation.
- Two points of contact provide a positive open and close, easier operation, and also help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety.
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety, although there is a built-in defeater mechanism for user access when necessary.
- Clear Line Shield protects against accidental contact with energized parts and the probe holes enable the user to test if the line side is energized without removing the shield.
- Meets stringent UL98 standards for safety, durability and reliability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Class R, T and J Fuse Adapter Kits
- Control Pole Kits
- Copper Lug Kits
- Flex Center Modifications
- Neutral Kits
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.