- Clearly visible, palm fitting red handle allows users to easily see the handle position (ON or OFF) from a distance and provides for easy operation.
- Two points of contact provide a positive open and close, easier operation, and also help prevent contact burning for longer contact life.
- Triple padlocking capability increases personnel safety.
- Interlocking mechanism keeps the door closed when the handle is in the ON position to maximize safety, although there is a built-in defeater mechanism for user access when necessary.
- Clear Line Shield protects against accidental contact with energized parts and the probe holes enable the user to test if the line side is energized without removing the shield.
- 100% rated device means the switch may be used continuously up to its rated current.
- Meets stringent UL98 standards for safety, durability and reliability.
- Control Pole Kits
- Copper Lug Kits
- Flex Center Modifications
- Ground Lug Kits
- Neutral Kits
For more information on the product contact us at 877-386-2273, option 2.
You may also contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272, or email FlexSwitches@Eaton.com, for more information.