Shunt Trip Safety Switch
Designed to enhance personnel safety and protect equipment in commercial and industrial applications, Eaton’s new safety switches with shunt trip technology can be operated electrically and remotely – expanding the range of applications where safety switches can be applied. Building on Eaton’s extensive portfolio of safety switch solutions, the new shunt trip incorporates a side-handle operation mechanism and visible blade indication that have decades of successful installation and operation.
- Can be used with emergency stop pushbuttons or other remote signaling means to quickly disconnect power from equipment
- Solution for oil and gas, industrial plants, solar installations, utilities, commercial construction and water and wastewater treatment
- Available in two-, three- and four-pole configurations for maximum system voltages of 600Vac and 1000Vdc with fusible and non-fusible protection options
- Meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards and is listed to the UL98 standard for AC configurations and UL98B for DC configurations
- Variety of coil voltages available
- Visible means of disconnect
- Standard heavy duty safety switch with integrated shunt trip module
- Passes Class 1 ground fault testing (1200% opening)
Loading Content..Please wait!