Switched Combiner, Source Combiner and Array Combiner Boxes
Eaton’s Solar Combiner Boxes aggregate the many DC source circuits present in a solar photovoltaic system while providing NEC overcurrent protection requirements. Source combiners are located closer to the source, or the solar panels, and have smaller input fuse holders and lower output currents.
- Array combiners are for larger installations and aggregate outputs from several source combiners into a single circuit; they feature larger input fuse holders and higher output currents.
- Poured-in-place gaskets offer superior moisture resistance.
- Suitable for either positive or negative grounded arrays allows for use on either system.
- Source combiner offers white back pan with high-contrast labeling for easier, faster installation.
- Source combiner is available in 8, 10, 12, 16 and 24 circuit configurations while the Array combiner is available in 6 and 12 circuit configurations.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.