Eaton’s line of solar disconnects provides the best solution for switching solar photovoltaic (PV) circuits. PV modules directly convert the sun’s light into electricity, providing power during daylight hours. Eaton’s line of PV disconnects are available in various configurations – 1 to 6 circuits, fusible or non-fusible, grounded or ungrounded systems. All devices are tested and listed to the UL98 and UL98B standards and are suitable for NEC 690 PV applications up to 1000Vdc.
- Lineup of 600Vdc disconnects rated 600Vdc per pole (up to 6-circuits), 30A – 400A
- Lineup of 1000Vdc disconnects rated at 1000Vdc, 30A – 400A
- Lineup of 600Vdc disconnects rated at 600Vdc, one-pole/one-circuit, 30A – 600A
All products listed above have the following features...
- Bi-Directional functionality: Designed to break the arc regardless of current flow (‘normal’ or reverse)
- Come complete with all required components to meet NEC article 690 requirements, including jumpers and labels.
- Clear polycarbonate deadfronts guard against accidental contact with live parts.
- Available with Flex Center modifications (windows, pilot lights, 316-grade stainless, etc.), allowing customization to meet any application need.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.