Switching Devices Flex Center
Eaton's Switching Device Flex Center designs and modifies safety switches, enclosed circuit breakers, and rotary disconnects for needs that are not met by standard products. Products are specially designed for harsh environments, enhanced safety and customer convenience, as well as custom products for specific customer applications.
- With more than 120 years of design, manufacturing, and industry experience, as well as more than 12 years providing custom solutions, there's a good chance that Eaton already has a solution to your customization need.
- Numerous options for various environments and needs offer solutions that increase reliability, increase safety and protection, reduce installation costs, and improve uptime and maintainability.
- Located within the Assembly Plant in Cleveland, TN, the Flex Center can respond quickly to customer requests with competitive lead times.
- Factory-direct 800 number gives customers the ability to talk directly with the Flex Center, saving important time and streamlining communication.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 316 Grade Stainless Steel
- 200% Neutral
- Cam-Lock or Posi-Lock Switches
- Copper-Body Lugs
- Custom Lug Configurations
- Custom Mounting
- Custom Painting
- Custom-Sized Enclosures
- Disconnecting Multiple Loads Simultaneously
- Enclosed Circuit Breaker with Receptacle
- Factory-Installed Auxiliary Contacts
- Factory-Installed Fuse Clips or Pullers
- Factory-Installed Control Pole
- Factory-Installed Meters
- Fungus Proofing
- Key Interlocks
- Left-Handed Switch
- Lock-on Provision
- Mill Duty Switches
- Motor Starter on a Receptacle Switch
- Pilot Lights/Pilot Control
- RFI Shielded Enclosures
- Stainless Steel
- Surge Suppressions and Powerline Filters
- Switching Neutral Double Throw
- Weld Receptacle Switch
- Viewing Window(s)
Contact the Cleveland Flex Center at 888-329-9272 for more information.