Eaton offers a complete line of Industrial Control Transformers, which provide stepped-down voltages to machine tool control devices. Each unit must pass rigid tests for turns ratio, insulation, continuity, and over potential. Performance meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA ST-1 requirements. With a 50-60 Hz operation standard, transformers are designed for loads requiring extremely good regulation. Regulation also exceeds ANSI/NEMA requirements.
- Molded-in terminals allow for maximum durability.
- Copper magnet wire provides for high quality, efficient operation.
- Epoxy encapsulated coils provide protection from moisture and contaminants commonly found in industrial environments.
- Laminations of high-quality, silicon steel minimize core losses and optimize performance.
- The use of grounded or ungrounded circuits that are independent of the power or lighting grounds affords greater safety to the operator.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Custom designs
- Easy Install Mounting Base
- Primary fusing capability
- Secondary fuse clips