Buck-Boost Dry-Type Transformers provide an economical method of correcting a lower or higher voltage rating more suitable for efficient operation of electrical equipment. They are usually connected as autotransformers for single-phase applications or three-phase operation. Primarily used for motor operation, they should not be used for motor control circuits, to correct fluctuating line voltage, or to obtain a neutral on a delta system.
- Completely assembled at the factory and ready for operation, reducing labor and set-up time.
- Encapsulated types only require wiping off dust or dirt from the outside of the case, eliminating the need for maintenance.
- Completely encased in a sturdy steel housing for durability and safety.
- A large wiring compartment with conduit knockouts permits fast wiring connections.
- Removable cover on wiring compartment provides easy access.
Loading Content..Please wait!