Class I, Division 2
Type EPZ and EPTZ transformers are suitable for installation in Class I, Division 2 Group C and D locations, and offer a solution for many petrochemical and other industrial facilities with atmospheres unsuitable for application of either liquid filled or general purpose dry-type transformers. Nominal and tap leads come out of the transformer through pipe elbows, and connections are made to an adjacent explosion-proof junction box.
- Resin encapsulated core-coil assembly allows for maximum protection.
- NEMA 3R enclosure provides improved safety.
- 115° C winding temperature rise creates optimal loading capabilities.
- Design suitable for indoor or outdoor applications provides for ease of use anywhere.
- Long leads for ease of wiring to junction box.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 316 grade stainless steel enclosures
- Copper windings
- Single- or three-phase ratings