Eaton's Motor Drive Isolation Transformers are manufactured using high-quality construction and are available in a wide range of ratings to meet specific voltage conversion requirements. They provide electrical isolation between the incoming line and drive circuitry, voltage conversion on input line to standard drive input voltages, minimize line disturbances caused by SCR firing, and reduce short-circuit currents and voltage line transients.
- Thermal sensors embedded in coils can be wired to provide a signal to remote locations, indicating potential heating problems within the transformer coils.
- Primary and secondary terminals are front accessible for fast and easy connection.
- Terminations are clearly marked for easy identification.
- Slotted screw mounting holes in enclosure and cover reduce installation time.
- Sound dampening pads isolate the core and coil from the case, reducing noise levels to meet NEMA ST-20.
- Core laminations of precision sheared grain oriented silicon steel are hand stacked to ensure quiet operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Copper winding conductors
- Copper terminations