Eaton’s single-phase and three-phase general purpose ventilated and encapsulated dry-type transformers are of the two-winding type, self-cooled, and are available in a wide variety of primary and secondary voltage combinations. General purpose transformers are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with all of the latest applicable ANSI, NEMA and IEEE standards, and are designed for continuous operation at rated kVA.
- Primary taps allow compensation for source voltage variations.
- Transformer core is constructed using high-grade, non-aging, silicon steel to provide high magnetic permeability.
- Maximum magnetic flux densities are substantially below the saturation point, allowing for more efficient operation.
- All insulation materials are flame-retardant and do not support combustion for added safety.
- Core and coil assembly is impregnated with non-hygroscopic, thermosetting varnish and cured to reduce hot spots and seal out moisture.
- Audible sound levels are lower than IEEE requirements when properly installed.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Easy Install Mounting Base
- Lug kits
- Single phase
- Three phase