The distorted current waveform created by non-linear loads can cause many problems in an electrical distribution system. Eaton's Harmonic Mitigating “phase-shifting” Transformers are cost-effective, energy efficient, highly reliable passive devices that are always on the job, treating harmonics regardless of the level of load they are serving at a given point in time. They are designed to treat a wide variety of harmonics, including harmful triplen harmonic currents.
- Single electrostatic shield for attenuation of common mode and transverse mode noise.
- Reduction in no-load losses allows for significant energy savings.
- Harmonic treatment provided entirely by electromagnetic flux cancellation; no filters, capacitors, or other such devices are used, reducing parts and maintenance.
- Lower voltage needed to operate equipment results in greater cost efficiencies.
- Third-party tested for harmonic performance and energy efficiency.
- Non-moving parts help provide a longer normal life span.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Aluminum windings and terminals
- Limited sound
- Low temperature rise designs
- Pre-installed Transient Voltage Surge Suppression
- Thermal sensors
- Type NEG (-15° phase-shift)
- Type NON (0° phase-shift)
- Type POS (+15° phase-shift)