Transformers, by design, emit an audible sound. Eaton's Low Sound Transformers are specially designed to have average sound levels 3 dB below NEMA ST-20 standards. These quieter transformers are optimized to offer maximum efficiency and are ideal for noise sensitive installations such as schools, hospitals, libraries, and offices. Low sound transformers are available ventilated and encapsulated for both indoor and outdoor use, in a variety of configurations.
- Transformer enclosures and vibration-isolating pads between core-coil of their transformers and mounting base help minimize audible sound.
- Primary and secondary windings are terminated in the wiring compartment for ease of access.
- Short-term overload capability as required by ANSI to ensure it is within the allowed winding temperature rise.
- NEMA 2 rated (drip-proof) enclosure for protection and product longevity.
- UL Listed, ensuring durability and reliability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Lug Kits
- Sand and resin encapsulated
- Single- or three-phase ratings