NEMA Premium Efficiency Transformers
NEMA Premium efficiency transformers from Eaton will help utilities, commercial buildings, and industrial plants incorporate super high-efficiency electrical transformers into their operations. These transformers provide 30 percent less losses than similar-sized NEMA TP-1 efficiency models while lowering energy consumption, resulting in reduced operating costs and harmful emissions. Eaton is one of the original manufacturers who supported and joined NEMA’s Premium Efficiency Transformer Program.
- Recognized efficiency of NEMA Premium efficient transformers is measured at 75°C and with a linear load of 35 percent of full load rating
- Available as general purpose, K Factor or harmonic mitigating
- Designed, manufactured and tested per applicable standards, including ULT 1561, NEMA ST20, NEMA TP-1, DOE 10 CFR Part 431 and the NEMA Premium efficiency transformers program
- Manufactured in an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder-coat-painted NEMA Type 2 enclosure, which is easily converted to NEMA 3R when fitted with a weathershield kit
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Surge protective device installed on primary or secondary (120 kA or 160 kA)
- Infrared viewing window (3”, 4” or 5”)
- Stainless steel enclosure (grade 304 or 316)
- Core-coil only
- CE mark
- Custom paint colors