Power Xpert Gateway 400 and 600A
Power Xpert Gateway 400 is typically installed in an electrical assembly to consolidate data available from breakers, meters, motor controllers, and protective relays. Power Xpert Gateway 600 offers all that plus data logs, interval logs, event logs and waveform view and downloading. Use common programs such as Excel and a standard COMTRADE waveform viewer to easily view, save and archive data logs, event logs and waveforms.
- Clear, concise Web pages offer instant Web-browser access to vital, immediate power quality information and device status such as current, voltage, power, energy, frequency, power factor, and voltage total harmonic distortion through a system summary status pane or individual device detail pages.
- Integration with existing Ethernet network infrastructure and the ability to have a system-wide view of your power system without additional equipment or network investment reduces costs.
- Uses open communication protocols: Connects to Eaton and third-party electrical equipment and communicates with industrial protocols (INCOM, QCPort and Modbus RTU). Modbus TCP support facilitates integration with third-party monitoring solutions.
- Provides a flexible and expandable solution, supporting up to 64 devices, allowing for adding devices as needed.
- Data is downloadable into a .csv file for further analysis. The “use what you know” approach streamlines data gathering and logging as well as saves time and money by requiring no investment in new software and training.
- Compatible with the free Eaton Power Xpert Energy Viewer download that is your energy expert; it displays energy usage summary information in both tabular and graphical format to help you make actionable energy management decisions
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Power Xpert Software