Power Xpert Gateway Series 1000 Card
The Power Xpert Gateway Series 1000 card is the first generation Power Xpert card that brought Eaton power distribution products to your desktop. It has been replaced by the Power Xpert Gateway PDP card. The Power Xpert Gateway Series 1000 cards allow you to keep an eye on your power distribution equipment, possibly avoiding costly events. Data can be accessed through standard on-board web pages, Power Xpert Software, or third-party software.
- Complex power quality data, down to the branch circuit level, can be viewed from any location with a Web browser for simplified access.
- Web interface allows for remote configuring and editing of the EMS.Data, interval, and event logging with time stamp allow accurate logging for power quality analysis.
- Open communication protocol, Modbus TCP/IP, and SNMP support allows for communication to standard building management and network management systems.
- Customized email messaging can be sent for event notification, including data and event logs and periodic “heartbeat” emails.
- Direct alarm and event notification to the appropriate person(s) in the organization makes it user friendly.
- Support of the Powerware Environmental Monitor Probe expands your view into temperature, humidity, and two contact closures to protect your valuable IT investment.
- Seamless integration of the Powerware Power Distribution Unit and Powerware Remote Power Panel into Power Xpert Software and existing Ethernet infrastructure minimizes installation cost.
- Free Power Xpert Energy Viewer provides for quick and easy views of energy usage and comparison data, a great tool for non-spreadsheet-savvy users.
Loading Content..Please wait!
800-809-2772, option 4, 1.