Eaton’s Critical Load (ITHST) products are premium in-line filters with a hybrid MOV/ filter design. They are applied to protect sensitive electronic equipment from damaging voltage surges, spikes and electrical line noise by withstanding large inrush currents. Applications include Programmable Logic Controls, robotic equipment, ATMs, cash registers, alarm systems, computers, microprocessor-controlled OEM products, and automation and control devices.
- Removes the portion of disturbance that exceeds normal operating voltage during a voltage surge or electrical line noise, ensuring constant operation.
- Dual-stage series-connected protection with tracking filter, for robust surge suppression.
- Form C (dry) contacts are standard on the ITHST to allow for remote monitoring.
- Green LED illuminated for indication of power at the output terminals.
- Terminals are clearly marked for easy identification.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- DIN Rail Mount
- Surface Mount
To locate your nearest Innovative Technology Master Distributor, please call:
1-800-809-2772 Option 4, Sub-option 2.