Available in current capacities from 40 to 160 kA per phase, the Equalizer is one of the highest quality Surge Protective Devices you can find. NEMA 4 and 4X enclosures ensure that the EQX line is weatherproof in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments. The Equalizer operates in “fail-safe” mode, and is reinforced by a 10-year free replacement warranty.
- High Energy Capable Surge Paths provide unsurpassed durability on a high surge current printed circuit board design.
- Rugged steel enclosure with threaded conduit fitting and integral mounting feet offers protection in the harshest environmental conditions.
- Threshold Response Network with redundant MOV and Peak Surge Current suppresses high energy impulse transients and provides robust protection.
- Active Tracking Network (ATN) EMI/RFI Filter suppresses switching generated ringing transients with nanosecond response time and filters disruptive noise.
- Circuit Diagnostics provide indication of system status with LED indicators for each phase voltage being monitored.
- Dry relay contacts operate in a “fail-safe” mode, causing it to energize only when all phase voltages are present.
- Connecting a remote alarm to the contacts allows the alarm to activate when the relay de-energizes if one of the system phase voltages is lost.
Loading Content..Please wait!
To locate your nearest Innovative Technology Master Distributor, please call:
1-800-809-2772 Option 4, Sub-option 2.