Power Event Monitor
Communicating with the Power Event Monitor is accomplished by using Eaton’s PEM Handheld or PEM PC Interface Software. Technicians can instantly access all monitored and event data by using infrared, RS-485, and wired or wireless Ethernet technologies. The PEM collects real-time data and stores up to 5000 power-quality disturbances. These records help facility managers pinpoint and correct the source of harmful power events, whether they are in a facility or at home.
- Detection, monitoring and reporting on a wide array of power quality events provides unparalleled surge protection and comprehensive system monitoring.
- Direct integration into the SPD enhances system capability without increasing footprint size.
- Smooth operation in military, marine, manufacturing and critical facility applications, allows for optimal efficiency in a wide range of environments.
- Software is quickly downloaded from our website for easy access and startup.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Display Module
- Display Module Mounting Kit
- PC Interface Software
- PDA Interface Handheld Software
To locate your nearest Innovative Technology Master Distributor, please call:
1-800-809-2772 Option 4, Sub-option 2.